When it is time to collect an Orlando vacation package, you will discover one of the terrific things about the place at the start: there is a huge quantity of choice, whether it’s about how you travel, the place you stay or what to do there.
And one of the crucial things to sort out: how you are going to work through that tremendous quantity of choice!
Allow me to explain. Orlando has Florida vacation packages for couples:
1. Two chief airports (Orlando International Airport and Sanford) and if that isn’t enough, you will find convenient places to fly into in neighboring cities (Tampa, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Daytona, as well as Jacksonville is a couple hours drive away).
2. Great road access. If you don’t need to fly or if you find driving a less expensive but functional option, you’ve Interstate 95, I75 or I4. Orlando is sensible as much as the driving alternative is worried from a lot of the USA. Canadians also make the journey from areas as far afield as Toronto.
3. Over 27000 hotel or motel rooms (and that is not counting the tens of thousands of short term rental houses available to Central Florida visitors. Short term rental houses are independently owned single family homes or condos that are licensed by Florida State and are rented out by their own individual owners for days or a couple of weeks at a time.) .
4. Surely everyone has heard of Disney World (you want each week to see all that, and even then you won’t have any break in between energy-sapping days of effort) and many individuals are familiar with Universal and Sea World. Is Discovery Cove an essential trip? Can you overlook a Kennedy Space Center tour? How about Wet & Wild, shopping in the Millenia Mall and the nearly countless restaurants to sample?
5. The Gulf of Mexico is under a few hours into the West and the Atlantic Ocean is about an hour into the East, both with excellent snorkeling, scuba diving and boating opportunities.
And that’s only a start. There are quite a few different places to go and enjoy, varying from state parks like Lake Louisa to”eccentricities” like Gatorland, all of the way through to calm and lovely areas like Bok Tower.